- Cart is empty.
Explore your senses with Cafe Essentials' creamy Spiced Chai. This aromatic recipe combines cardamom, cloves and all spice for an exotic flavor experience. Each sip smoothly finishes with a hint of honey that’s irresistibly indulgent.
There is a reason our chai is an industry top seller. Cafe Essentials chai is flavorful, rich and has a creamy texture that sets this beverage apart from any other. We use real spices not a bunch of flavors...look in our cup and you will see.
Make with water only and you will think you are consuming a milk and cream based product. Get your steam wand fired up for an indulgent chai tea latte, or chai steamer as we like to call it.
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SERVED:
CAFE ESSENTIALS FACTS
Artisan CraftsmanshipA coffee roaster puts their love and care into cupping coffee for the best beans and roast. From our private factory, the Cafe Essentials Artisan "cups" every batch to assure its customers the best flavor profile.
It's All About Taste & Good HealthLeading the healthy revolution is Cafe Essentials, with 10% to 25% less sugar, less calories, and up to 50% less fat than most frappes. Cafe Essentials is the first and original brand featuring NO Artificial flavors, NO Artificial sweeteners, and NO Artificial colors in the specialty beverage category.
More ConcentratedOur blends are more concentrated. Most companies need two 70cc scoops to make a drink when Cafe Essentials can be made with two 26cc to 53cc scoops.
RECIPESChai SteamerYield: 12 oz finished beverage
- • 1 scoop (48cc) Cafe Essentials Original chai and 10 oz steamed milk
- • Pour steamed milk into beverage mix and stir
- • Option: Top with milk froth & sprinkled cinnamonTaste Profile: Creamy spiced chai.Chocolate ChaiYield: 12 oz finished beverage
- • 7 oz hot water
- • 1/2 scoop Cafe Essentials Chai Original
- • 1/4 scoop Cafe Essentials Chocoholic's Choice
- • Pour hot water into powder and stirTaste Profile: Excellent balance of both chocolate and chai. It is really good, you should try it!Hot Raspberry ChaiYield: 12 oz finished beverage
- • 1 1/3-48cc (4 1/5 tablespoons) scoops Original Chai
- • 1 1/3 oz Dr. Smoothie Four Berry Blend concentrate
- • 10 oz hot water
- • Pour hot water into powder and stir
- • Stir in Four Berry Blend concentrateTaste Profile: This is an honest raspberry chai made with fruit, enjoy this!
Thank you for your product review submission. All submissions are reviewed prior to activation. Please allow 24-48 hours for your review to appear online.